Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

BLUE MOON CONTEST


The color BLUE is my newest favorite color and that is why I am SO happy that BlueMoonScrapbooking.com is hosting a Contest in July based around this color.

You WON'T want to miss this... so DON'T! Stop on by right now to see all the fun there is to be had and mark your calenders so you don't forget!

Help me spread the word around by posting the car badge on your blogs (with a link leading back to BlueMoonScrapbooking.com) and leave love on others creations throughout the month of July in the BMS Gallery to win this prize pack from me.....

One standout person who spreads the news and leaves comments on others creations throughout the month of July will get this prize pack with a RV of $100.00!!!
WINNER will be announced the first week of August here on my blog.....so check back!

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I wish I was eligible!!!! I sooooooooo want those bowling stickers in this prize!! WOW!!! LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapamum said...

Woot Woot!!!!! This is fabulous!!!! I love Blue Moon soooo much!
I put the link up on my blog and I will do a post too!!!

Jona Panesa said...

awesome prize!!!

Vicki said...

Awesome prize. I posted on my blog.

Mª Jesús said...

Wowww, me encanta! Y Blue Moon también, hace unos días que ya puse el coche azul en mi blog.
Besitos.

A Sarasota said...

how awesome is that! posted on my blog, freakalecias.blogspot.com
thanks! alecia

Kelly Massman said...

I've posted the contest on my blog. http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/07/did-you-hear-about-contest-at-blue-moon.html
I will try to get my act in gear to make some creations for this, too!!!

Pammejo said...

I have posted the badge on my blog. http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/ getting ready to upload so projects.

2amscrapper said...

WOWZA! This is quite a prize. I have the contest badge posted on my sidebar and plan to enter the contest, too. I'm new here so I'll check out the gallery and leave some comments.

Jeanette Wallén said...

Oooh!! I'm in!! :D Hope I'll get some time to scrap too... ;)

Anonymous said...

Je suis très triste aujourd'hui, mon chien Pepsy vient de mourir, et puis la chance n'est jamais avec moi alors bonne chance à vous toutes,

Alyss from France

Tanya said...

WOW!!!!!
Awesome giveaway!!!
I want to be the lucky winner.
Thanks for he chance to win this fantastic prize!!! Linked it on my blog.
Thanks Lynnette!!!! Thanks BlueMoonScrapbooking!!!!

Nicole Brenna said...

I linked it on my blog
http://scrapmethis.blogspot.com/2010/07/bluemoon-scrapbooking-july-contest.html

I have posted 222 comments in the last 24 hours and my goal is 500 by the end of the month. I really would love to win this prize. So I am trying really hard. My user name is nrbrenna if you would like to check me out in the gallery. I will be posting some pictures for the contest by the end of the month.

I only found out about Bluemoon Scrapbooking from you a few months ago and I was addicted right away. I love to buy stuff from them! They have such great stuff stocked in the store! So thanks so much and thanks for all of your great sites and the sites that you are DTs on.

Ewik21 said...

Thanks for he chance to win this fantastic prize!!! Linked it on my blog Hugs Ewa

Nikki said...

Wow what a fab prize this would be to win please include me in your Blue Moon giveaway
I've linked you all up
thanks for the chance
hugs Nikki C

Nicole Brenna said...

I am working hard at commenting on all the beautiful work in the gallery. Not just one word comments... I get carried away and start writing a ton. You would not believe how many wonderful creations there are for the contest. i have gotten so much inspiration.

sequin said...

Chic Candy! On this you can only dream of! I am happy to take part in the raffle! THANK YOU!
http://fantasy-of-sequins.blogspot.com/

Nicole Brenna said...

Okay so I made my goal on the 13th I said that I wanted to post 500 lovely comments... I did 513 to be exact... I love seeing all the great entries... it really wasnt hard to comment since everything was so beautiful and creative. July is done and over for me... off to bed. Now I just cant wait to see all the winning projects over at Bluemoon... I dont know how they are ever going to choose. Lisa and Scott sure have a few hard decisions in front of them. I guess I cant wait to see who wins here too. I gave it my best effort so we will see.....